The Council manages 26 pay and display car parks in the district.
Regular users may find a Season Ticket is good value for money with parking from as little at £1.05 per week.
Disabled Blue Badge holders are not exempt from charges but an additional 30 minutes beyond ticket expiry time is permitted before enforcement applies. More information about Blue Badges is available from Norfolk County Council.
Car parking charges
Our car parking charges have remained the same since 1 April 2012. They apply daily between 8am and 11pm (day tariff 8am to 6pm, evening tariff 6pm - 11pm) and note that charges change after 6pm. If you arrive before, but are planning on returning after 6pm, please ensure you calculate the right fee before inserting any change in to the machine. Calculate the fee from your time of arrival until 6pm, and then add the correct fee for the time you wish to return after 6pm. Always check your ticket is correct before displaying it in your vehicle.
Charges are as follows:
Parking at Fakenham, North Walsham & Stalham
8am to 6pm: 50p for 30 minutes, £1 for first 2 hours then 70p per additional hour. 6pm to 11pm: 50p for 30 minutes or £1 flat rate from 6.00pm to 11.00pm. 24 hour ticket: £5
- Fakenham Bridge Street - Fakenham NR21 9AG
- Fakenham The Limes - Fakenham NR21 9AG
- Fakenham Queens Road - Fakenham NR21 8BS
- North Walsham New Road - North Walsham NR28 9DE
- North Walsham Vicarage Road - North Walsham NR28 9DQ
- North Walsham Bank Loke - North Walsham NR28 9JN
- Stalham High Street - Stalham NR12 9AN
Parking at Cromer, Holt, Sheringham & Wells-next-the-Sea
8am to 6pm: 50p for 30 minutes, £1 for first hour then 70p per additional hour. 6pm to 11pm: 50p for 30 minutes or £1 flat rate from 6.00pm to 11.00pm. 24 hour ticket: £5
- Cromer Meadow Road - Cromer NR27 9EE
- Cromer Cadogan Road - Cromer NR27 9HT
- Cromer Promenade - Cromer NR27 9HE
- Holt Station Yard - Holt NR25 6BS
- Holt Albert Street - Holt NR25 6HX
- Sheringham Chequers - Sheringham NR26 8BQ
- Sheringham Morris Street - Sheringham NR26 8JY
- Wells Staithe Street - Wells NR23 1AG
Parking in Coastal Car Parks
8am to 6pm: 50p for 30 minutes, £1.20 per hour. 6pm to 11pm: 50p for 30 minutes or £1 flat rate from 6.00pm to 11.00pm. 24 hour ticket: £5
- Cromer Runton Road - Cromer NR27 9AU
- East Runton Beach Road - East Runton NR27 9PA
- Happisburgh Cart Gap - Happisburgh NR12 0QL
- Mundesley Beach Road/Gold Park - Mundesley NR11 8DG
- Overstrand Pauls Lane - Overstrand NR27 0PE
- Sea Palling Clink Road - Sea Palling NR12 0UL
- Sheringham Cliff Road - Sheringham NR26 8BJ
- Sheringham Station Yard - Sheringham NR26 8RG
- Wells Stearmans Yard - Wells NR23 1BA
- Weybourne Beach Road - Weybourne NR25 7SR
Make the most of the coast!
All £5 coastal long stay car park tickets can be transferred from one coastal car park to another during the duration of the ticket - perfect for those who like to take a drive along our beautiful coast line, and stop at any of the NNDC coastal car parks listed above.
Motorbike bays are provided in some NNDC car parks. Where not provided, motorcyclists are required to park considerately and safely. No charge is made for motorbike parking.
Coach parking is available at the following locations:
- Cadogan Road, Cromer
- Station Road, Sheringha
- Vicarage Street, North Walsham
Charges for coaches are £5 for up to 4 hours and £10 for up to 24 hours
Motor homes, caravans and oversized vehicles
Motor homes and vehicles that occupy more than one bay are required to buy the corresponding number of tickets for each wholly or partly used bay. Most car parks do not permit vehicles over 3.5 tonnes unless signs state otherwise. Caravans are not permitted in any NNDC car park. Overnight sleeping is not permitted.
Holt Country Park
Charges apply 24 hours at £1.50 per day. If you are regular visitor, why not buy an annual parking permit? At just £20 it is great value and is available from the visitor centre or NNDC’s Cromer office.
- Streets & Transport
- Abandoned and End of Life Vehicles
- Bus Passes
- Car Parking
- Civil Parking Enforcement (CPE)
- Community Safety
- Fly Tipping and Littering
- Gypsies and Travellers
- Highway Drainage
- North Norfolk Safety Advisory Group
- Public Conveniences
- Skips on the Highway
- Street Lighting
- Street Property Naming and Numbering
- Winter Conditions
or Tel: 01263 516007
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Car Park Season Tickets: 01263 516294