Local Land Charges
- Formal restrictions on the use or development of land and property which are incumbent upon both existing and future owners.
- Local Land Charges is the service which undertakes official searches for the conveyancing of property, and maintains the Register of Charges for this purpose.
For further information please telephone the Land Charges Team at North Norfolk District Council on (01263) 516013. Alternatively you can fax us on (01263) 515042.
- Notes for Conveyancers
Information on fees, plans and updated searches.
- Land Registry
The Land Registry registers titles and records dealings on land in England and Wales.
- Personal Searches
How to make an appointment to carry out a personal search.
- Thinking of Moving House?
Things to bear in mind about the environment around a property you might be thinking of buying.
- Planning & Design
- North Norfolk District Council to appeal wind turbine planning decision - 13 May 2013
- Opportunity to comment on development plans for Holt site - 09 April 2013
- Building excellence in the spotlight at regional awards - 11 March 2013
- North Norfolk District Council rebuffs Parliamentary criticism - 07 November 2012
- Historic lodge wins North Norfolk conservation and design award - 10 October 2012