Background Information (Economy)
This section includes documents that provide detail on the North Norfolk Economy.
Please note: Some of these studies have been commissioned to formulate planning policy and may not represent actual District Council policy.
- Tourism Report - Norfolk Coast Partnership
This study provides information on the benefits and impacts of tourism in the Norfolk Coast AONB and helped inform the development of Core Strategy tourism policy.
- Norfolk Employment Growth Study
A study to address the perceived misalignment between jobs and homes in the proposed Regional Spatial Strategy.
- Retail and Commercial Leisure Study
As part of the formulation of the 'Core Strategy' and 'Site Specific Proposals' LDF documents, the District Council commissioned DTZ Pieda Consulting to prepare a District-wide Retail and Commercial Leisure Study.
- Employment Land in North Norfolk
The report identifies the sites that are currently designated as employment land, how much has been developed, and how much remains to be developed.
- Rural Economy Study
A study to inform policies in the Local Development Framework on the rural economy and farm diversification.
- Tourism Sector Study
A study to examine the likely future trends for the local tourist industry was carried out by Scott Wilson consultants and received in November 2005.
- Evidence Base (Studies & Statistics)
- Background Information (Economy)
- Background Information (Environment)
- Background Information (Housing / Population)