The team also manages North Norfolk District Council's Twitter account, @NorthNorfolkDC, and the website as well as meeting the council's in-house design and branding business needs.
North Norfolk’s beaches are the tops, says new Good Beach Guide
North Norfolk’s beaches have come out tops in the new Good Beach Guide published by the Marine Conservation Society (MCS).
Sea Palling, Mundesley, Cromer, East Runton and Sheringham beaches have all attained the highly sought after and extremely stringent ‘Recommended’ status for their water quality. The awards go alongside the Blue Flags already held by the beaches at Sea Palling, Mundesley, Cromer and Sheringham, not only for their water quality but also for the high standard of their beach-side facilities.
Cllr. John Lee, NNDC Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Tourism, said, “North Norfolk is one of the cleanest Districts in the country and we have some of the best seaside resorts anywhere. These most recent Good Beach Guide recommendations are testament to the hard work carried out throughout the year in North Norfolk in order to provide clean and safe beaches for everyone to enjoy, whether they live on the coast or are a visitor to the area.”
- Statement re 57 Oak Street and garages at Star Yard, Fakenham - 17 June 2013
- No messing! NNDC staff are Scooper Heroes - 14 June 2013
- Crisp Maltings planning appeal statement - 13 June 2013
- North Norfolk District Councillors attend Royal Garden Party - 11 June 2013
- Muddy Boots, anyone?! - 03 June 2013