- What is housing support?
There are housing schemes throughout North Norfolk that provide housing related support for vulnerable people and people with a disability. These schemes are usually provided by housing associations working in partnership with voluntary agencies, Supporting People and ourselves.
Emergency out-of-hours: 01223 849782
- Council launches Empty Property Matching Service to mark Empty Homes Week - 28 November 2012
- Council set to approve housing strategy to support vulnerable residents - 09 October 2012
- Planning policy documents 'sound' according to inspector - 14 December 2010
- Thousands seek inspiration for greener living - 14 September 2010
- Winners of the 2010 North Norfolk Environment Awards - 11 September 2010