North Norfolk District Council is pleased to announce that the region's biggest 'green lifestyles' event will once again return to the picturesque grounds of Felbrigg Hall on the 7th and 8th of September 2013. Green Build plays host to a range of exhibitors offering everything from renewable technologies, low carbon innovations and sustainable construction techniques, to information and advice on a range of topics including green building & renovation, gardening, and saving energy. If you are a business or community group specialising in any of these areas, or a farmers' market or catering business who would be interested in attending Green Build, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01263 516331 for more information and a booking form.
Last Year's Event included:
• 68 exhibitors offering a one-stop-shop for information and resources on living a 'Green' lifestyle. Click on the ‘Exhibitors’ link above for a full list of who attended
• 13 farmers’ market stalls offering locally-sourced and home-made food, drink and crafts.
• 6 food stalls offering a range of local and international cuisine.
• 7 children’s entertainers including theatre shows, storytelling, face painting and craft activities.
Entry to the event is free, with all-day parking only £1. Entry includes talks, demonstrations, and children’s entertainment, as well as a free programme/map, and a quiz for children. See the links above for photos and feedback from previous Greenbuild events, and more details about the event. Plus, stay tuned for details about Greenbuild 2013 as they emerge...
Every year we aim to add new features. 2012's event included:
- A brand new, live cookery demonstration showing how to 'Love Food Hate Waste'.
- More exhibitors than ever before, including 21 new exhibitors.
- New talks, covering biomass boilers, heat pumps, the 'Green Deal', growing your own food, and the Renewable Heat Incentive - click on the 'Activities' link for a full list of talks which took place at the event.
- A special energy event for Town and Parish Councils also took place during Greenbuild.
- 5 new Farmers’ Market stalls and caterers.
- Our children's activities included a professional face-painter!
- And much more...