Apply and pay online
Follow the step-by-step instructions to apply and pay for your garden waste bin online.Step 1
Please see the Terms and Conditions
Complete and submit an online application form.
The following then happens
- You will receive a letter of confirmation and delivery of a garden bin will be arranged.
- A further letter will be sent (within 28 days) detailing the date of your first collection.
- Collections will be made fortnightly thereafter.
- After your first collection you will receive an invoice for payment.
Pay the invoice from the method options printed on the reverse.
The simplilist method is probably to use your debit or credit card to make your payment online, but first see the notes below to help you complete the payments form:
- New orders for the garden bin service must be made by phone on 0300 123 1163
- Credit card payments for the Garden Bin Collection Service will be subject to a 1.3% surcharge. (There is no surcharge in place for debit card payments).
- Payments by phone or by post must be made directly to Kier Street Services as detailed on your invoice.
- If your payment address is different to the address where the garden bin is used, please ensure that both addresses are provided where requested on the payment page.
You will receive an invoice annually in April of each year.
Alternatively, the garden bin service can be requested by:
- calling our Customer Services Team on 01263 516301
- writing to: Garden Waste Scheme, North Norfolk District Council, Holt Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9EN
- e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org