Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Station Review
- The Review Process
The Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places (Parliamentary Elections) Regulations 2006, required the Council to undertake a review of its polling districts, polling places and polling stations. The review is now complete and this page gives access to all the initial documentation.
- Consultation Responses
This page details the responses received to the Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Station Review during the public consultation period.
- Notice of Review
The Notice of Conclusion, together with the Returning Officer's recommendations and a new schedule of polling places and polling places can be viewed, along with other relevant documentation, on this page.
- Electoral Services
- Absent Vote Signature Refresh
- Electoral Roll - Annual Canvass
- Upcoming Elections
- Elections and Referendums
- Working at Elections and Annual Canvass
- Parish Polls
- Past Parish Polls and Results
- Getting on the electoral register
- Polling stations and voting at elections
- Past Elections and Results
- 2013 Review of Parliamentary Constituency Boundaries
- Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Station Review
- Becoming a Councillor