Council Jobs & Employment
Jobs at North Norfolk District Council (NNDC)
This section provides you with information relating to jobs currently being advertised at North Norfolk District Council.
North Norfolk District Council has a Temporary Staff Register which holds application forms for temporary administration/clerical roles. You can find out further information in this section.
RNLI and Coastguards
The RNLI are responsible for employing Beach Lifeguards within North Norfolk and the Coastguard have responsibility of looking after the whole stretch of coast from Hunstanton to beyond Cromer. This section provides further information about applying for a job with them.
This section provides you with a guide to Work Experience placements at North Norfolk District Council.
Contracting and Tender Opportunities
See our current contracting and tender opportunities.
Disclosure and Barring Service
An explanation of why we need to use the Disclosure and Barring Service for various roles
Employment Opportunities with other Local Authorities
Details on where else you can search for jobs online
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
Information explaining why we ask candidates to complete the Equal Opportunities form and what we use the information for.
Working at Elections and Annual Canvass
We are always looking for people to work at elections.
The jobs available include presiding officers, poll clerks and count assistants, descriptions of which are available to download.
- Council & Democracy
- Council Information
- Democratic Services
- Electoral Services
- Parish, Town & Neighbouring Councils
- Council Jobs & Employment
- Customer Services
- Legal Services
- Council announces new Cabinet member - 06 March 2014
- Council tax frozen for third year running - 04 March 2014
- Deputy Leader wins ‘Young Councillor of the Year’ award - 27 February 2014
- Councils to discuss transfer of North Lodge Park, Cromer - 05 February 2014
- Council calls for guarantee on ‘crucial’ Coasthopper service - 27 November 2013