The Annual Report contains;
- An assessment of how we are doing against our targets
- What we have done to achieve these targets
- How we are improving the way the Council works
Download the Annual Report 2011/12 (including appendices) (.pdf )
If you would like this document in large print, audio, Braille, alternative format or in a different language please contact the Performance Team on 01263 516214 for details.
We carry out regular satisfaction surveys so that residents can give their opinion of how the Council is doing. The most recent of these was carried out in 2010 and is called the North Norfolk Priorities Survey. North Norfolk District Council and the North Norfolk Community Partnership commissioned the survey. The survey report can be viewed below together with results from previous surveys.
You can download copies of previous annual reports and other performance related documents showing the progress we have made in achieving our objectives and delivering our plans.
- Annual Report 2010/11 (.pdf 93kb) and Appendix 1 Detailed Report on Achievement of Targets (.pdf 122kb), Appendix 2 Detailed Delivery Report (.pdf 85kb), Appendix 3 Workforce Profile Statistics 2010/11 (.pdf 388kb)
- Annual Report 2009/10 and Performance Plan 2010/11 (.pdf 5.5Mb) and Appendix 1 Workforce Profile Statistics (.pdf)
- Annual Report 2008/09 and Performance Plan 2009/10 (including National Indicators) (.pdf 1Mb)
- National Indicators from the Place Survey – final results (.pdf 36kb)
- Annual Report 07/08
- Annual Report 06/07 and Performance Plan 07/08 (PDF 250Kb)
- Annual Report 2005/2006 and Performance Plan 2006/2007 (PDF, 2.83Mb)
- Addendum 2006 (PDF, 27Kb)
- Best Value Performance Plan 2005-2006 (pdf 926kb)
- Best Value Performance Plan 2004-2005: Statutory Audit Opinion (pdf 75kb)
- Audit Commission Amendments to BVPP 2004/2005 (MS Word 49kb)
- Best Value Performance Plan (BVPP) 2004 (pdf 1.36Mb)