|Sheringham Beach||Monday 5th August 2013||1.30pm to 3pm||Creatures in our sea||Beach scavenger hunt. Make your favorite sea creature from pebbles. How to help protect your beach and the sea animals. Free entry. Please meet the rangers at the car park by the Crown Pub.|
|West Runton beach||Wednesday August 7th 2013||Rock pooling for monsters||Learn to rock pool. Different creatures that live in the sea. Also looking at fish and crustacean species that live off our shores. Free entry. Please bring a net and bucket. Wear shoes with grips. Please meet the rangers on the sea wall by the beach; they will be wearing green t shirts.|
- Whilst every effort is made to keep to these dates and times, NNDC reserves the right to cancel or change any event at short notice.
- For ALL events children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Rangers will be wearing dark green shirts
- Please dress accordingly and wear sunscreen.
- Please note there will be a charge for parking.
- Please wear shoes, wellies that have a grip, suitable for walking on beaches.
- Dogs are not permitted in the blue flag areas on the beach.
Contact the Ranger 01263 516298 or 07920 576634