Active North Norfolk
Our role is to provide a coherent and structured approach to the development of sport and physical activity in Norfolk through a strong and integrated partnership. The partnership involves all those involved in sport and physical activity but, principally the Local Authorities, School Sports Partnerships and the National Governing Bodies of Sport.
Active Norfolk is funded mainly by Sport England but also receives funding and support from the County Council and the following Local Authorities:
- Norfolk County Council
- Norwich City Council
- South Norfolk District Council
- Broadland District Council
- Great Yarmouth Borough Council
- Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk
- North Norfolk District Council
- Breckland District Council
Our mission is to make Norfolk an active, healthy and successful sporting county - and to have fun doing it.