Online access to your Non Domestic (Business) Rate account
- What are National Non-Domestic Rates?
- How are National Non-Domestic Rates Calculated?
- Online access to your Non Domestic (Business) Rate account
- How do I pay my National Non-Domestic Rates?
- How do I notify you of changes?
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Other Reliefs That Are Available
- What if my property is empty?
- Business Rates Deferral Scheme
Advantages of accessing your Non Domestic Rate account online
Register for this free service and you will be able to:
- View your Non Domestic Rate account details:
- What the current Rateable Value of your property is.
- How much you have been charged for the past 2 financial year(s).
- Any outstanding balance(s).
- All payments made on your Non Domestic Rate account.
- View the amount of any Rate Relief you have received.
- View or reprint your Non Domestic Rate bill
- If you need a duplicate bill you can obtain an exact copy here.
- Sign up for electronic (paper-free) billing
- Every year we send thousands of sheets of paper, mailing Non Domestic Rate and Council Tax bills, sign up for paper-free billing and you can do your bit to help sustain our environment.
- Set up a Direct Debit payment
- By choosing this payment method you will have the option of paying on one of three instalment dates.
- Make a payment
- You can make a Non Domestic Rate payment online using a debit card. There is no charge for this.
- Apply for Rate Relief
- You can apply for Small Business Rate Relief, Charity Relief and Rural Rate Relief.
- Tell us of a change in your circumstances
- For example if you are moving premises or there is a change in the liable person.
- Register now to access your Non Domestic Rate account online.
Once registered you can relax knowing you can access the service at a time and place convenient to you and be safe in the knowledge that your details will always remain secure.
Already registered? Login to your account.