Disputes & Appeals
- If you think our decision is wrong
If you do not agree with a decision we have made regarding your claim you can dispute our decision. Here's what to do.
- What happens if I dispute a decision?
If you think we've made the wrong decision, the first thing we do is look at that decision afresh.
- The Tribunals Service
If you formally appeal against our decision, your case will go to an independent tribunal to be reviewed.
- General Information
- Local Housing Allowance (LHA)
- Benefit Fraud
- How to make a claim
- Changes to an ongoing claim
- Overpayment of Benefit
- Self-employed and students
- Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)
- Discussing Your Claim
- Disputes & Appeals