How to make a claim
- How do I claim?
Get the forms and instructions for applying for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit and Second Adult Rebate.
- When will my claim start?
If you make a claim for benefits, when will you start receiving them?
- Can I request for my claim to be backdated?
If your circumstances have stopped you from claiming earlier, you might be able to get backdated payments. Find out how.
- What happens after I make my backdated application?
We will decide whether to allow or refuse your request based on the information you have provided. In some cases we may need to request that you supply evidence to support your claim.
- General Information
- Local Housing Allowance (LHA)
- Benefit Fraud
- How to make a claim
- Changes to an ongoing claim
- Overpayment of Benefit
- Self-employed and students
- Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)
- Discussing Your Claim
- Disputes & Appeals
- Deliberate debtors can expect a visit from a bailiff - 11 November 2010
- Conviction for benefit fraud - 17 June 2010
- Prison sentence for benefits fraudster - 28 May 2010
- Bailiff visits for persistent debtors - 05 February 2010
- Oneplace survey “does not reflect real life in North Norfolk” - 09 December 2009