Please contact us if you are organising an arts project or event and would like our advice.
We may be able to assist with completing grant applications and/or provide letters of support for projects in North Norfolk. Our regular Enews Bulletins includes information on open funding schemes. For continual funding streams, please find the following sections:
- Grant Finding Databases
- Arts Funding from Norfolk County Council Arts Service
- Funding from Arts Council of England
- Other sources of funding and information
- Norfolk County Council GrantFinder is an extensive database that lists thousands of different possible funding sources in the UK and Europe. Send a detailed outline of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will use the information to search the database and send you a full report of possible sources to follow up.
- At Grantnet Online you can search for potential funding sources yourself - just register your details here and you will have unlimited free access to the database.
Directory of Social Change offers CD Roms and publications that assist with sources of funding including charitable trusts follow up.
North Norfolk 4 Social Enterprise allows you to search for government, Lottery or trust funding which may be relevant to your community or voluntary organisation.
If you are organising a project or event, however small, and would like help please get in touch. NCC can also offer help with grant applications and provide letters of support and other supporting materials.
Please call Norfolk Arts Service on 01603 222941 or email
Funding from The Arts Council of England
The Arts Council of England funds arts activities that engage people in England, or that help artists and arts organisations carry out their work. We work to get great art to everyone by championing, developing and investing in artistic experiences that enrich people’s lives. We support a range of activities across the arts, museums and libraries – from theatre to digital art, reading to dance, music to literature, and crafts to collections.
Other sources of funding and information